Tuesday, January 24, 2012

RHINA GETS LEAN!


Rhina Valentin, most of you know me as the host of "OPEN" every Friday on BronxNet but my most recent role as a mom to a vibrant 2 year old has been challenged by balance . That being said, everything else fell to the side, and I mean everything!  Now,  I am trying to restructure my world to transform our lives.  So, Join me on this Bronx Strong Initiative, as I try out different methods of training and re-vamp my eating habits to design a healthy lifestyle!


























Taking the lead by example join me as  
"Rhina Gets Lean" a Bronx Strong Initiative! 
Coming Soon!


Reality Web series credits:
Production Manager: Marcelo Mendez
Produced, captured and Edited by Chris Figueroa 
Creative Producer: Rhina Valentin
Exe Director Michael Max Knobbe